Listen to Librivox Community Podcast Show #70 [audio:http://www.archive.org/download/librivox_community/librivox_community_podcast_70.mp3]
Your host this week is Cori Samuel. Your podcast theme … adverts! Advertising newly-started LibriVox projects, a forum thread and an actual Finished Product.
Applause from pdsounds.org.
1. Shurtagal: The Montessori Method by Maria Montessori
3. Yours truly: Pi (to 49 decimal places)
4. kayray, Satu, a bunch of numbers and an Evening Bossa tune, played into the public domain at archive.org by Eric Matchett. (Thankyou, Eric, you rock!) Inspiration from, and parody of, a hair-care commercial.
5. Starlite … though, sneeze, and you’ll miss her.
6. lezer: The South Pole by Roald Amundsen.
7. Bear Creek Mama: Great Artists: Volume 1 by Jennie Ellis Keysor
9. Bryce Albertson reading from G.K. Chesterton’s essay entitled Asparagus.
10. Closing disclaimer.
To Subscribe to the Librivox Community Podcast, go to:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/LibrivoxCommunityPodcast or hit this itunes link to get you to the subscribe page http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=203970211
Past and present Librivox Community Podcast files can be found at our spot in Archive.org
Archived shownotes for the Librivox Community Podcast can be found at http://librivox.org/category/librivox-community-podcast/ and the rss feed for those shownotes is: