LibriVox recordings are Public Domain in the USA. If you are not in the USA, please verify the copyright status of these works in your own country before downloading, otherwise you may be violating copyright laws.
If you have troubles downloading files, please try again later. Technical problems usually resolve themselves quickly. If the problem lasts longer than 24hrs, please contact us.
« Catalog Index
by Murray Leinster (1896-1975)
Arthur Chamberlain has problems. His one-man engineering firm is faltering and his pretty secretary Estelle barely notices him. But these problems are put aside when his Manhattan office building falls into the fourth dimension. Madison Square is filled with wigwams and it’s up to Arthur to engineer a way to make his building to fall back to the future. – The Runaway Skyscraper first appeared in the February 22, 1919 issue of Argosy magazine. (Summary by Gregg Margarite)
- Gutenberg e-text
- Wikipedia - Murray Leinster
- Wikipedia - The Runaway Skyscraper
- Get a standard or slim CD case insert for this book
- M4B audiobook of complete book
- LibriVox’s The Runaway Skyscraper Internet Archive page
- Zip file of the entire book 49.3MB
- RSS feed · Subscribe in iTunes
Total running time: 1:42:45
Read by Gregg Margarite
mp3 and ogg files