LibriVox recordings are Public Domain in the USA. If you are not in the USA, please verify the copyright status of these works in your own country before downloading, otherwise you may be violating copyright laws.
If you have troubles downloading files, please try again later. Technical problems usually resolve themselves quickly. If the problem lasts longer than 24hrs, please contact us.
« Catalog Index
by Lord Dunsany (Edward J. M. D. Plunkett) (1878-1957)
Very brief, well-crafted stories, many having surprise endings, all steeped in the dye of myth and calling to every reader's neglected imagination. (Summary by Thomas Copeland)
- Gutenberg e-text
- Wikipedia - Lord Dunsany (Edward J. M. D. Plunkett)
- Get a standard or slim CD case insert for this book
- M4B format available
- LibriVox’s Fifty-One Tales Internet Archive page
- Zip file of the entire book 53.0MB
- RSS feed · Subscribe in iTunes
Total running time: 1:50:31
Read by Thomas A. Copeland
mp3 and ogg files